Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ice cream and pirogies for dinner

Its not cravings, like im going to hurt someone if i dont eat.. but what i want for dinner tonight is ice cream & piriogies!! Tomorrow will be 20 weeks... YAY for 5 months!!! Baby bubble is doing well, as far as i can tell. I feel like my belly is growing some, everyday wilson is making sweet cute remarks about my growing belly! he loves to hold and rub my belly as we sleep, helps me feel a bit more secure about my tummy and weight. i do get anxious about gaining weight, i started weighing myself each week, but when i see the number crawl up im not upset and that makes me happy.. i want to be in control and not hurt Bubble with any of my insecurities.. 
we go for our monthly check up next week, and we get to see our Baby Bubble for the first time in 2 months-- super exciting!.. itll be great to see how much Bubble has grown!!!... i get anxious, i have really unrealistic worries sometimes.. like is there really a baby in here?.. has something happened to Bubble and i dont know it?..  like the other day Luna (our youngest dog) jumped on my stomach when i was in bed, and it hurt!.. then i think did something happen to Bubble?.. did Luna moosh Bubbles brain?.. or its arms or something?.. weird i know.. 
wilsons so stinkin cute!.. i usually wake up before him and watch tv, a baby story and bringing home baby- and now he wants to watch bringing home baby with me, he says it makes him feel  better prepared and that it helps us see and know what we need to do.. too cute.... we've been stroller shopping.. ughhh.. what a pain in the a$$. grrr, its expensive and they are huge.. so many of then are ugly, cheaply made and over priced!!.. so here we are looking at these BOB strollers, pricing in the $400 range.. ughh!.. and thats not with a car seat, attachment for car seat, etc... ohhmy.. but when were at Babies r us, wilsons looking at all this stuff, and showing me baby bags, and all these fun things, for us.. i look forward to the showers, in a month (actually less than a month!!) ill have my baby shower in NY, i cant wait. it'll be great to see friends and family.. and the next time i see them- ill be a mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did i mention, we got a new car?!! yep... were the proud owners of a new car, its a ford taurus x, its a SUV, big but not toooo massive, has room for the pups, Bubble and us.. has lots of great features and im really excited to have it, and its in my NAME.. yes, my credit is great, and now i can have things in my name. im so happy & proud. ive really been working on making my credit better, and its paid off...
ok- time to empty closets.. they are annoying me!!!.. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment