Thursday, February 17, 2011

sniffles for how long?!

well, ive decided to break in the maternity pants.. not sure if i mentioned that in the last post... i gave in, took the tags off and have been wearing them... can you say COMFY!.. yes, theyd be perfect for the buffet lines of vegas!!! after my lil break down last week, ive decided to embrace comfort and move forward.... 
speaking of moving forward; thats what the church service was about last week.. forgiveness and moving forward.. i found myself crying, as i thought of my dad.. the man that was my idol for years, my rock and hero, i havent spoke to him for years, havent seen him, since he decided to take on his new family and allow his new cunt to treat us like shit... we call her CWC-- it means baaaadness, so i wont say it on here. so yeah, i wrote him a letter (havent sent it yet) letting him know that im pregnant(he doesnt know yet) and that i have forgiven him for his shitty behavior and that we are lucky to have such amazing friends and family and our child will be blessed with love and care. at some point in time, ill have to mail it.. 
so the title of this blog is about the pregnancy and this cold.. ok, so theres lots of fun things that come along w/ pregnancy.. stuffy nose and sniffles is one of those things.. but that i have been fine with it-- until this cold moved in!.. i hate being sick, it really annoys me.. so ive had a cold, that has knocked me over, sore throat, achy bones, chills the works.. so i went to the drs today, hoping there was some magic pill she was going to give me, nope.. that wasnt it.. just a cold that i cant do much about.. i havent gone to the gym for almost a week, and she said i may not be up to going back for another week.. really?!.. ughh. 
ive been conscious about my weight, weighing myself on monday mornings.. and so far, good.. according to the drs. i gained 1lb last month and then when i was at drs last week they said i gained another 1lb.  but with no gym, i feel insecure... i told the dr that i dont feel pregnant and she said thats good, means im doing well with the pregnancy and in good health, makes me feel good!
2 of my friends had babies on monday, lil valentines babies!! baby Louis and baby Victor.. i cant wait to see them, i think itll bring some realization to me about what itll be like to have my own baby.. almost half way there.. hard to believe it.. 


yesterday was the anniversary of when my best friend died... 13 years has passed, i took this year hard in some ways, id find myself crying- wishing that she was here.. what it would be like to share my experience with her, would she had kids?.. what would things be like?.. im lucky to be where i am, but at the same time.. i would have liked to share my life with her... 


all in all, life is good.. sniffles and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment