Sunday, March 6, 2011

I shouldn't be left alone!

Ohhh lordy! what a day, nothing major but i have to admit funny. 
wilson and i were at costco looking at random things we dont need (and the few things we do need, like a car seat!) when we got separated , nothing major.. except for the man that i thought was wilson!!.. i ended up walking next to the guy, rubbing his arm and then trying to hold his hand on the cart!!!!!!!!! Yes, folks. i am a blonde.. The guy was brownish like wilson, and had a green jacket on just like wilson.. c'mon give me a break!! wilson and other costco goers saw this... once i realized what happened, i couldnt stop laughing.. wilson was hysterical and people were staring at me-- i told bubba (thats my special name for wilson) this is why he cant leave me alone! we laughed the whole time we were at costco, lordy, i worry about myself.. im surprised i've made it to 29, with 30 knocking on my door.. week 21!! were now more than half way there, and in the teens of weeks until Bubble arrives... i found myself rubbing my stomach at church, getting emotional thinking about Bubble and that i can not wait to meet this lil love...he/she has really changed wilson and i already- and we cant wait for the future. it all seems so amazing. i went to a friends for dinner last night, they have a 2 week old baby, i love seeing him, looking at him and thinking that sooner than later i am going to have a lil lovely just like this in my arms.. i booked my ticket for NY, for my baby shower and to see my family. im very excited about it- as for close cousins, im the first one in the family.. my other cousins are 24 and 26 and dont have kids, i guess were the ones that wait.. so yeah, i think its an exciting time for my family, as i bring a baby into it... the FIRST not all white baby too-- haaahaaa. .. aunt karen calls it a mocha something baby.. no matter what, this baby will be amazing and beautiful. i look at wilsons pics as a baby, and he was adorable!!! i wasnt so bad either, so i think itll be a good combo!.. 
so yeah, my bestie and i arrive on the 23rd of march, and then the shower is on the 26th.. and we leave the 27th, a whorl-wind trip but will be great. ill get to see my great aunt.. spend time with her, and shes over the moon about the baby. i cant wait to see what she has made for Bubble. what ever it is that shes made, were  going to treasure it!!!!  
what else has really gone on?.. ohhyeah, we had our 20 week check up, saw new pics of Bubble, who was not being very photogenic! He/she had their face to my spine, so no face shots, and we had them not tell us the gender, and they didnt tell the Dr. either, which i like, allows for it to be a surprise for all of us. Dr.D said that everything seems to be going well, weight gain an 1lb! (Hollar!!) and babies heart beat is good at 160, and my tired symptoms are all very normal and within range.. a nap a day, im telling ya, its what i have to have or i feel like im dying.... speaking of nap, i took one, walked the puppies and here i am ready for bed.. i really need to go to the library, work on school work and then i was gonna hit the gym for a lil bit. ive been eating like MAD all week, and well i worry about my weight. im not psycho like i was in the beginning, but i still worry. im weighing myself each monday so i can keep myself on track, i dont really deny myself anything, but try to think about things before consuming them, like sugar, fat and if im really hungry or lying to myself. just to eat. ive had a harder time working out, i think my days of spinning are gone till Bubble is out, my <3 rate just gets outta control and wont come down and thats not good. so treadmill, eliptical, and weights is what it looks like its gonna be. boooooring. but what can i do?! as long as im exercising, when i dont, i find myself getting a lil depressed. and thats not good. 
ok, off this computer- gotta get organized for the week!.. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment