Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snug as a bug... in a rug

16 week check up went great! Bubble decided to be heard today and so we could hear the <3 beat! Last visit we tried with no luck, but that was just fine cause we got extra ultrsound pictures! Dr. said all seems well and Im going along just fine. I only gained 1 pound since last month, that was such a relief to me, I worry that they will tell me ive gained too much weight or something of the sort, although i know weight gain is in my future and my body is changing, i think i am getting more comfortable with it, and knowing that things will be ok... I am working hard to take care of myself and bubble... Been tired the last 2 days with just not feeling great, and so im  taking it easy.. gotta let myself rest and feel better!.. Made it through the 2nd week of class, I need to figure out how to make it thru night classes, since im tired by 6pm... 


Not much to say really. off to bed.. 1130 pm.. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment