Wednesday, April 6, 2011

how quickly time goes by....

Spring is here.. or atleast it feels that way, the weather has been really nice and its been great to be outside.. i feel more motivated and happy when its sunny and nice out... we went to the beach last week, had such a nice time.. walking around, watching the pups have a ball and just laying in the sun... we got back and i had gotten some color, which of course i love!!!... 
feeling good, sunday will be 26 weeks, ive noticed some changes in my ability to get comfortable on the couch and in bed,but otherwise im doing good!!!..after going to the drs last week i was rather anxious about my weight gain and changes in my body, i went for 3 walks in 1 day because it was nice out and i was feeling so self conscious.. wilson does his best to be so sweet and tell me how beautiful i am and how much he loves me and of course it makes a difference but at the same time, i still feel like a huge boat.. or whale!.. yuck!
school is school, i feel like i have very limited motivation, i go to class, do my assignments but thats about it... 
we were watching an "in-depth intervention" last night about drug addicted mothers, if anyone knows me theyll know thats one of my favorite topics, and well my hearts went out to these women, but now that im pregnant i feel like my feelings have changed, more empathy and concern for that sweet lil baby...anyways, my dream last night was SOO SOO vivid, it was about me having a baby girl.. i had a baby girl; and we forgot to buy a carseat so that wilson stayed at the hospital with the lil baby while i went to buy the damn carseat and i was mad because we didnt have any gift cards with us and we were forced to buy it with cash.... weird!!...what does all that mean!?.. 
so yeah, 30 is knocking at my door. next monday is the birthday that puts me in a new category and im unsure how i feel about it!... i saw a friend today who says 30 is the new 20... and that made me smile, i want to embrace my new age but at the same time, im like...how the hell did i get here?!.. i still remember my early 20s like they were yesterday... and there are days i think i can still hang like that, but as i know from my drunken nights- i can not!!!!
the baby shower gifts arrived from NY this week, overwhelming!!!.. theyre still in boxes, im hoping to organize them some this weekend, somehow... and start to wash them and be able to hang them up.. we decided that once our friend who is gonna visit around easter leaves, we will really clean the rooms well and switch rooms, it shouldnt take more than a day. wilson says a half day but we will see... itll be exciting to get things ready, making it more and more realistic... 
being that april is here, itll fly by and then may and then-- school will be done!!! yaaaaaay.. i cant wait.. ill have some time with just wilson before bubble comes.. we need to talk to my mom & firm up plans for when she will come out.. were looking at her staying for about a month, a lil before the due date and then a few weeks after.. even though she drives me nuts, she is loving and will be helpful... we need to help pay her bills while shes here, so thats something we need to also figure out- so much to do!!..
ok, back to my crocheting.. yes, i crochet!

No comments:

Post a Comment