Saturday, December 31, 2011

here we go yo- so whats the scenario!

ohhmy.. 2011 is about to go to rest and 2012 here for the new year... looking back on this year has been quite insane... i was pregnant for more than half of 2011, met anderson and fell in love, had a new & different relationship with wilson, completed 2 more semesters of grad school- and here we are, 845 pm on the east coast... in 15 minutes, my east coast roots will be celebrating new years. i remember back in the "hay days"--- when i would be out with friends, having a blast welcoming the new year in, and this year i am on the couch, feet up, with a glass of $7/bottle champagne by my side.
life is what it is, i started doing weight watchers almost 2 weeks ago, this is making me happy and feeling like i am able to get more control of my life and take charge- i look forward to losing the baby weight that has been hanging on, as well as the weight that i gained over the past few years.. i had been doing really well on WW before i had my knee surgery a few years ago- once i had the surgery and couldnt hit the gym as frequent or as much.. so yes.. some of the ideas that i have for the new year, are that i wanna take time for me, starting to put my needs ahead, going to the gym, read magazines that i enjoy and just give myself some time once in a while. i am also going to look to ways to be more thrifty, and try 2nd hand shops, and also recycle our cans and bottles! i know they are silly, but these are things i wanna do.. and i wanna learn to take control of my own life, and make decisions that will be the best for me and my family!...
anderson is amazing, he had been sick for a few weeks and it was exhausting!!! he was unhappy, making it hard on us, but now hes back to normal and is so incredible.. he is growing by leaps and bounds, he has started to sit by himself, and doesnt fall over.. hes starting to play with block, loves his exersaucer and jumping up and down on it or our laps.. he will be 6 months on the 5th- thats great, because now he can go to the gym w/ us and stay at the daycare there and i can workout! yaaaaay!!...
my mom is here, and has been here for almost 2 weeks, its a good and bad thing, she can drive me nuts, we live in a small apt and so the place can feel cramped, she asks a million questions about everything and i feel like she asks the same questions over and over, but the good thing is that she is building a relationship with anderson, she takes him in the morning so i can sleep in, and is here to just help out...
ive been thinking about getting my hair cut and colored. going back to having pink highlights and then a shorter hair cut.. i feel like my hair is getting long and i am happy about that, but at the same time, i just put it in a ponytail or messy bun every day, so whats the point of that?..
ok, its almost 12!!!
here is to 2012!!!... cant wait to see what this coming year has in store!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment